Continuum Clinical, a part of Blue Chip Worldwide, is a healthcare research and communications company that helps clients achieve clinical and commercial excellence through innovative thinking and a full continuum of distinctive services. Specializing in Patient Recruitment and Late Stage Research, Continuum Clinical provides proven solutions in marketing, consumer and physician communications, post-approval research, and health economics. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Project Leader (PL) is an integral member of the patient recruitment project team. The PL contributes to the effective execution and compliance of client-facing projects by developing and managing project schedules and timelines, coordinating cross-functional team deliverables, leading the development of opt-in services and assisting with configuring reporting systems. Additionally, the PL supports the Project Leadership and Excellence group by assisting with the creation of internal tools, processes, and new employee onboarding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of Blue Chip/Continuum Clinical
- Key member of project teams, often supporting multiple projects at once.
- Apply established workflows and best practices to ensure quality and timely completion of account service deliverables
- Think creatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams to explore new/modified workflows that lead to solid execution of client projects
- Proactively identify potential project-related risk and collaborate with team to understand and mitigate risks
- Develop project-specific timelines, monitor progress, and adjust as needed
- Lead opt-in services set up and management including pre-screener development, modification of established requirements documents, testing/validating systems and managing budgets
- Participate in data integration initiatives and reporting modifications.
- Identify areas of improvement related to internal operating needs and collaborate to identify solutions
- Coordinate training and professional development sessions; assist with new employee onboarding
- Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC)
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with federal and other applicable regulations
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations
- Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy.
- Based on client and internal project demands, additional duties may be assigned.
Continuum Clinical Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred
- 2-3+ years project management experience with a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a CRO, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, or marketing-communications agency or related experience preferred
- Working knowledge of direct-to-patient marketing and digital marketing disciplines (paid search, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- CCPR Account Leadership