Continuum Clinical, a part of Blue Chip Worldwide, is a healthcare research and communications company that helps clients achieve clinical and commercial excellence through innovative thinking and a full continuum of distinctive services. Specializing in Patient Recruitment and Late Stage Research, Continuum Clinical provides proven solutions in marketing, consumer and physician communications, post-approval research, and health economics. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Account Leader is responsible for daily management of the client’s small to mid-sized recruitment and/or retention marketing programs or supports more senior Account Leadership personnel on large scale projects. The person in this role will integrate best marketing practices within the clinical trial industry and study site practices in order to maximize results. The Account Leader is the agency’s primary contact for the projects he or she represents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values, and culture principles of Blue Chip Worldwide
- Maintain strong, collaborative client relationships; set and manage expectations
- Create successful alignment with client, internal teams, and external partners; ensure clear and timely communications and follow-through across the entire program. Effectively manage expectations and deliverables
- Create, manage and maintain the development of Acceleration Blueprint documents which serve as the strategic foundation for patient recruitment and retention campaigns
- Work with the team to determine creative direction of collateral, advertisements and other communications
- Ongoing evaluation of program metrics and analytics; collaborate to solve challenges
- Maintain a collaborative work style to encourage maximum contribution from all team members
- Contribute to the establishment of clear, insightful strategies for client studies
- Stay current on industry trends, particularly those related to the patient recruitment and retention industry
- Manage and monitor project budget and expenses; prioritize project responsibilities in order to comply with scoped work effort/hours. In some cases, monitoring project and budget expenses of multiple studies may be the major focus of the Account Leader’s responsibilities
- Must be able to travel occasionally overnight and on weekends
- Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC).
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
- Based on client and internal project demands, additional duties may be assigned.
Continuum Clinical Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred
- 3-5 years minimum experience in healthcare marketing or clinical research preferred; experience in non-healthcare marketing, advertising and related fields is also considered
- CCPR Account Leadership