Senior Account Leader
Continuum Clinical, a part of Blue Chip Worldwide, is a healthcare research and communications company that helps clients achieve clinical and commercial excellence through innovative thinking and a full continuum of distinctive services. Specializing in Patient Recruitment and Late Stage Research, Continuum Clinical provides proven solutions in marketing, consumer and physician communications, post-approval research, and health economics. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Senior Account Leader is the primary agency contact responsible for managing and maximizing results for the client’s patient recruitment and/or retention marketing program. This person will integrate best marketing practices within the clinical trial industry and provide focused direction to the client team in all day-to-day business activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain strong, collaborative client relationships; set and manage expectations.
- Create successful alignment with client, internal teams, and external partners; ensure clear and timely communications and follow-through across the entire program. Effectively manage expectations and deliverables.
- Work as part of a team to determine creative direction of collateral, advertisements and other communication.
- Evaluate program metrics and analytics; proactively solve challenges and problems.
- Create and support relevant, original and impactful ideas and solutions for the client.
- Create, manage and maintain the development of Acceleration BluePrint documents which serve as the strategic foundation for patient recruitment and retention campaigns.
- Develop well grounded, innovative strategies to solve client needs and maximize opportunities.
- Manage and monitor project budget and expenses; prioritize project responsibilities in order to comply with scoped work effort/hours.
- Maintain a collaborative work style to encourage maximum contribution from all internal and external team members.
- Identify organic growth opportunities within the client’s business and exercise meaningful influence within the client’s organization.
- Contribute to new business development by offering expertise during strategy sessions, proposal development and client presentations.
- Stay current on industry trends, particularly those related to the patient recruitment and retention industry.
- Interview candidates; train and manage direct reports.
- Must be able to travel occasionally overnight and on weekends.
- Adhere to corporate policies related to employee reviews; contribute to the development and achievement of direct reports’ SMART goals.
- Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as applicable FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC).
- Responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
- As a manager, you are also responsible for ensuring that your direct reports maintain up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
Continuum Clinical Qualities
To be successful, every Continuum Clinical employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around;
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred
- Over 5 years of experience in marketing services; healthcare and/or pharmaceutical experience preferred or over 3 years of experience managing multiple centralized recruitment programs.
- Working knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines (e.g., digital marketing, direct to patient marketing, event marketing) highly desired.
- Prior experience managing budgets required.
- Experience managing direct reports preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment
- CCPR Account Leadership